Please review these Training bullet points and confirm that you have all the items below before the training date.
All items below are required prior to using your Prestige XL2 Printer. If you think you'll need more time, we can always reschedule the training.
Training Agenda: Duration: 3~5 hours. We will need your undivided attention throughout the duration of the training. This is important as we will go over what you need to do in case you have to move the printer or change any of the settings.
- 2~3 hours: Setup/ Testing
- 1 hour: Software training/ adjustment training
- 1 hour: Maintenance Training/ Printing Training
- Prestige XL2: Two 110v power plugs, 5 amps Max
- Seismo A24: One 220v single phase 30 amps, Hardwired.
Please have an electrician come by and have this set up. After this is all hooked up, please contact us so we can review and confirm that everything is functional before the training starts.
- Internet: You must have internet access/ WIFI to run both printer and software.
- PC Desktop/Laptop with Ethernet cable connector: Most laptops now don't come with a Ethernet connection port. If yours does not, please purchase a USB-C or USB adapter to accommodate.
- Tools: Power Drills, Phillips Screw, Allen Ranch tool, and Leveler are needed to set up the printer properly.
- Inks & Media: Please plan on acquiring some extra inks and media as we are going to perform heavy cleanings during the initial charge. We will also perform bi-directional and feed alignment testing before the training.
- Cleaning Solution/ Swabs / Isopropyl Alcohol
- 2-inch Paper Core for Take-Up System: If you do not have one available, we'll be using the actual take-up system bar itself.
- Remote PC program: please visit www.anydesk.com and download/ install the software. Once the installation is done, please send us the address that appears on the screen so that we can register.
- Slack Community: Please join our slack channel here. This link expires in 12 days, if it is showing expired, let me know I will generate the link again.
- Cadlink Software: Please Download and Install: Please click on this link and install Cadlink ahead of time. It can take up to 20 min or more to just install the program. One of our teammates will share the full activation code once you receive the printer.
- PrintEXP Software: Keep this link handy. Do not download this yet. We will install this during the installation. This software is only for nozzle checks and cleanings.
- Remove the printer and stand from the crate
- Have the stand set up and the printer assembled on top.